Colin Irons Pool Service has been helping residential and commercial customers in the city of Corinth for over 20 years. If you suspect your pool has a leak, call Colin Irons to setup a pool leak detection appointment where they will properly identify the location(s) and repair your pool leak.
Corinth, TX sits in the North Texas region that experiences extremely dry summers where your ground can begin to shrink and cause pipes to crack. Unfortunately, pipes cracking is a fairly common issue for swimming pools and if you find yourself to be one of the unlucky ones, Colin Irons will come to your rescue.
Other common areas that could be causing your pool in Corinth to be leaking could be:
- Leaks in the pool equipment. Common areas would be the piping, filters, heater and pumps.
- Check the fittings in the pool for tears or separations.
- Also check lights, skimmers, returns, pool steps and corners for any obvious issues.
You can also determine if your pool is definitely leaking versus typical evaporation.
- Look for standing water in the lower areas around your pool.
- Walk around your pool and check for soft soil that is not typical.
- Mark your water level with a piece of tape and in 24 hours check to see if it has lost more than 1/4″. If less, it’s typical evaporation. If more, then you could definitely have a leak.
If you’ve determined your pool is leaking, call the professionals at Colin Irons. Your Corinth pool leak specialists.
Serving the 76208 and 76210 zip codes
Corinth is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb of Dallas and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 19,935 at the 2010 census.
As of the census of 2010, there were 19,935 people residing in the city. The population density was 2,523.4 people per square mile (977.2/km²). There were 7,138 housing units, at an average density of 903.5 per square mile (349.9/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 84.7% White, 5.7% African American, 0.8% Native American, 2.7% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 3.2% some other race, 1.0% Boedeker and 2.9% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 11.8% of the population.
There were 6,897 households, out of which 43.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 68.2% were headed by married couples living together, 8.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 20.0% were non-families. 14.7% of all households were made up of individuals, and 4.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.89, and the average family size was 3.23.