Heath TX Pool Leak Detection & Repair
Colin Irons Diving and Pool Service has been helping residential and commercial customers in the city of Heath for over 20 years. If you suspect your pool has a leak, call Colin Irons to setup a pool leak detection appointment where they will properly identify the location(s) and repair your pool leak.
Heath, TX sits in the North Texas region that experiences extremely dry summers where your ground can begin to shrink and cause pipes to crack. Unfortunately, pipes cracking is a fairly common issue for swimming pools and if you find yourself to be one of the unlucky ones, Colin Irons will come to your rescue.
Other common areas that could be causing your pool in Heath to be leaking could be:
- Leaks in the pool equipment. Common areas would be the piping, filters, heater and pumps.
- Check the fittings in the pool for tears or separations.
- Also check lights, skimmers, returns, pool steps and corners for any obvious issues.
You can also determine if your pool is definitely leaking versus typical evaporation.
- Look for standing water in the lower areas around your pool.
- Walk around your pool and check for soft soil that is not typical.
- Mark your water level with a piece of tape and in 24 hours check to see if it has lost more than 1/4″. If less, it’s typical evaporation. If more, then you could definitely have a leak.
If you’ve determined your pool is leaking, call the professionals at Colin Irons. Your Heath pool leak specialists.
Serving the 75032 zip codes
Heath is a city in Rockwall and Kaufman counties, Texas, United States. The population was 6,921 at the 2010 census, up from 4,149 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
A proposition was placed on the November 4, 2008, ballot that, if passed, would have changed the name from “City of Heath” to “Village of Heath”. Of the 3,511 votes cast, 2,069 (58.9%) voted against the measure while 1,442 (41.1%) voted in favor.
Heath is located in southwestern Rockwall County at 32°50′52″N 96°28′42″W (32.847890, -96.478273). A small portion of the city—0.31 square miles (0.79 km2)—extends south into Kaufman County. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 10.7 square miles (27.7 km2), of which 10.56 square miles (27.36 km2) are land and 0.14 square miles (0.35 km2), or 1.27%, are water.
Heath is bordered to the north by the city of Rockwall and to the west by Lake Ray Hubbard, part of the city of Dallas. By road it is 25 miles (40 km) east of downtown Dallas.