Colin Irons Pool Service has been helping residential and commercial customers in the city of McKinney for over 20 years. If you suspect your pool has a leak, call Colin Irons to setup a pool leak detection appointment where they will properly identify the location(s) and repair your pool leak.
McKinney, TX sits in the North Texas region that experiences extremely dry summers where your ground can begin to shrink and cause pipes to crack. Unfortunately, pipes cracking is a fairly common issue for swimming pools and if you find yourself to be one of the unlucky ones, Colin Irons will come to your rescue.
Other common areas that could be causing your pool in McKinney to be leaking could be:
- Leaks in the pool equipment. Common areas would be the piping, filters, heater and pumps.
- Check the fittings in the pool for tears or separations.
- Also check lights, skimmers, returns, pool steps and corners for any obvious issues.
You can also determine if your pool is definitely leaking versus typical evaporation.
- Look for standing water in the lower areas around your pool.
- Walk around your pool and check for soft soil that is not typical.
- Mark your water level with a piece of tape and in 24 hours check to see if it has lost more than 1/4″. If less, it’s typical evaporation. If more, then you could definitely have a leak.
If you’ve determined your pool is leaking, call the professionals at Colin Irons. Your McKinney pool leak specialists.
Serving the 75013, 75069, 75070, 75071 and 75072 zip codes
McKinney is a city in and the county seat of Collin County, Texas, United States. It is Collin County’s second-largest city, after Plano. Part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, McKinney is about 32 miles (51 km) north of Dallas.
The Census Bureau listed McKinney as the nation’s fastest-growing city from 2000 to 2003 and again in 2006, among cities with more than 50,000 people. In 2007, it was ranked second-fastest-growing among cities with more than 100,000 people and in 2008 as third-fastest. In the 2010 census, the city’s population was 131,117, making it Texas’s 19th-most populous city. The most recent population estimate, produced by the city as of January 1, 2018, is 179,804. As of May 2017, McKinney City was the third-fastest-growing city in the United States.
In 2014, McKinney was rated #1 by Money Magazine as “Best Place to Live” in America.