Colin Irons Pool Service has been helping residential and commercial customers in the city of Plano for over 20 years. If you suspect your pool has a leak, call Colin Irons to setup a pool leak detection appointment where they will properly identify the location(s) and repair your pool leak.
Plano, TX sits in the North Texas region that experiences extremely dry summers where your ground can begin to shrink and cause pipes to crack. Unfortunately, pipes cracking is a fairly common issue for swimming pools and if you find yourself to be one of the unlucky ones, Colin Irons will come to your rescue.
Other common areas that could be causing your pool in Plano to be leaking could be:
- Leaks in the pool equipment. Common areas would be the piping, filters, heater and pumps.
- Check the fittings in the pool for tears or separations.
- Also check lights, skimmers, returns, pool steps and corners for any obvious issues.
You can also determine if your pool is definitely leaking versus typical evaporation.
- Look for standing water in the lower areas around your pool.
- Walk around your pool and check for soft soil that is not typical.
- Mark your water level with a piece of tape and in 24 hours check to see if it has lost more than 1/4″. If less, it’s typical evaporation. If more, then you could definitely have a leak.
If you’ve determined your pool is leaking, call the professionals at Colin Irons. Your Plano pool leak specialists.
Serving the 75023, 75024, 75025, 75026, 75074, 75075, 75086, 75093 and 75094 zip codes
Plano is a city in north Texas. The Heritage Farmstead Museum is a restored 19th-century farm with original tools and furniture, plus a replica 1895 schoolroom. The Interurban Railway Museum traces the history of the Texas Electric Railway, and has a vintage rail car. Trails wind through a nature preserve in Oak Point Park. Northeast of town is Southfork Ranch, made famous as the setting for the TV series “Dallas.”
Some of the country’s largest and most recognized companies have their headquarters in Plano. Companies like Alliance Data, At Home, Beal Bank, Cookies by Design, Cinemark Theaters, Crossmark, FedEx Office, Frito Lay, J.C. Penney, Keurig Dr. Pepper, Main Event, Mooyah, NTT Data Services, Pizza Hut / WingStreet, Rent-A-Center, Robot Entertainment, Toyota Motor North America and many more. Other large companies like Liberty Mutual, JP Morgan Chase and Fannie Mae have also announced they would be moving operations in the Plano area bringing thousands of jobs to the area.