Talty TX Pool Leak Detection & Repair
Colin Irons Diving and Pool Service has been helping residential and commercial customers in the city of Talty for over 20 years. If you suspect your pool has a leak, call Colin Irons to setup a pool leak detection appointment where they will properly identify the location(s) and repair your pool leak.
Talty, TX sits in the North Texas region that experiences extremely dry summers where your ground can begin to shrink and cause pipes to crack. Unfortunately, pipes cracking is a fairly common issue for swimming pools and if you find yourself to be one of the unlucky ones, Colin Irons will come to your rescue.
Other common areas that could be causing your pool in Talty to be leaking could be:
- Leaks in the pool equipment. Common areas would be the piping, filters, heater and pumps.
- Check the fittings in the pool for tears or separations.
- Also check lights, skimmers, returns, pool steps and corners for any obvious issues.
You can also determine if your pool is definitely leaking versus typical evaporation.
- Look for standing water in the lower areas around your pool.
- Walk around your pool and check for soft soil that is not typical.
- Mark your water level with a piece of tape and in 24 hours check to see if it has lost more than 1/4″. If less, it’s typical evaporation. If more, then you could definitely have a leak.
If you’ve determined your pool is leaking, call the professionals at Colin Irons. Your Talty pool leak specialists.
Serving the 75126 and 75160 zip codes
Talty is a city in Kaufman County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,535 at the 2010 census, and in 2017 the estimated population was 2,450.
Incorporated on May 1, 1999, as the Town of Talty, the name was formally changed to City of Talty in 2015.
Don Willett, a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and former Texas Supreme Court Justice, is from Talty.
Talty is located in northwestern Kaufman County at 32°41′31″N 96°23′52″W (32.692066, -96.397845). Interstate 20 passes through the town, with access from Exit 493. I-20 leads east 7 miles (11 km) to Terrell and west 13 miles (21 km) to Interstate 635 southeast of Dallas. Downtown Dallas is 26 miles (42 km) west of Talty.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Talty has a total area of 2.7 square miles (7.1 km2), all of it land.