Colin Irons Pool Service has been helping residential and commercial customers in the city of Mesquite for over 20 years. If you suspect your pool has a leak, call Colin Irons to setup a pool leak detection appointment where they will properly identify the location(s) and repair your pool leak.
Mesquite, TX sits in the North Texas region that experiences extremely dry summers where your ground can begin to shrink and cause pipes to crack. Unfortunately, pipes cracking is a fairly common issue for swimming pools and if you find yourself to be one of the unlucky ones, Colin Irons will come to your rescue.
Other common areas that could be causing your pool in Mesquite to be leaking could be:
- Leaks in the pool equipment. Common areas would be the piping, filters, heater and pumps.
- Check the fittings in the pool for tears or separations.
- Also check lights, skimmers, returns, pool steps and corners for any obvious issues.
You can also determine if your pool is definitely leaking versus typical evaporation.
- Look for standing water in the lower areas around your pool.
- Walk around your pool and check for soft soil that is not typical.
- Mark your water level with a piece of tape and in 24 hours check to see if it has lost more than 1/4″. If less, it’s typical evaporation. If more, then you could definitely have a leak.
If you’ve determined your pool is leaking, call the professionals at Colin Irons. Your Mesquite pool leak specialists.
Serving the 75149, 75150, 75181 zip codes
Mesquite is a suburban city located east of the city of Dallas, Texas, in the United States. Most of the city is located in Dallas County, though a small portion extends into Kaufman County. As of 2018 census estimates, the population was 142,816, making it the 22nd-most populous city in the U.S. state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned at the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20, and U.S. Route 80), making locations such as downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field, and DFW International Airport accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th-longest reign in all of Texas.
Unique to suburbs of Dallas and Fort Worth, the city of Mesquite is served by its own local airport, Mesquite Metro Airport. Companies and institutions with a major presence in the city are the United Parcel Service, Sears, AT&T, Spectrum, Eastfield College, the Texas A&M University–Commerce Mesquite Metroplex Center, Ashley Furniture, and FedEx.