Poetry TX Pool Leak Detection & Repair
Colin Irons Diving and Pool Service has been helping residential and commercial customers in the city of Poetry for over 20 years. If you suspect your pool has a leak, call Colin Irons to setup a pool leak detection appointment where they will properly identify the location(s) and repair your pool leak.
Poetry, TX sits in the North Texas region that experiences extremely dry summers where your ground can begin to shrink and cause pipes to crack. Unfortunately, pipes cracking is a fairly common issue for swimming pools and if you find yourself to be one of the unlucky ones, Colin Irons will come to your rescue.
Other common areas that could be causing your pool in Poetry to be leaking could be:
- Leaks in the pool equipment. Common areas would be the piping, filters, heater and pumps.
- Check the fittings in the pool for tears or separations.
- Also check lights, skimmers, returns, pool steps and corners for any obvious issues.
You can also determine if your pool is definitely leaking versus typical evaporation.
- Look for standing water in the lower areas around your pool.
- Walk around your pool and check for soft soil that is not typical.
- Mark your water level with a piece of tape and in 24 hours check to see if it has lost more than 1/4″. If less, it’s typical evaporation. If more, then you could definitely have a leak.
If you’ve determined your pool is leaking, call the professionals at Colin Irons. Your Poetry pool leak specialists.
Serving the 75160 zip codes
Poetry is an unincorporated community in Kaufman County, Texas, United States, It is located at the intersection of Farm to Market Roads 986 and 1565, approximately six miles north of Terrell. Originally known as Turner’s Point, a post office and school were established in 1858. In 1876, the community was renamed Poetry. The new name was suggested by local merchant Maston Ussery, who said that the area in springtime reminded him of a poem. Poetry’s population peaked at around 234 in 1904. Its post office closed in 1905 and service was consolidated with nearby Terrell. A 1984 incorporation vote was approved by local residents, but was invalidated by the Kaufman County Commissioners Court due to technicalities. Today, Poetry is a widely dispersed, lightly populated community.
Public education in the community of Poetry is provided by the Terrell Independent School District. Poetry Community Christian School, a private K-12 campus, is also located in Poetry.