Red Oak TX Pool Leak Detection & Repair
Colin Irons Diving and Pool Service has been helping residential and commercial customers in the city of Red Oak for over 20 years. If you suspect your pool has a leak, call Colin Irons to setup a pool leak detection appointment where they will properly identify the location(s) and repair your pool leak.
Red Oak, TX sits in the North Texas region that experiences extremely dry summers where your ground can begin to shrink and cause pipes to crack. Unfortunately, pipes cracking is a fairly common issue for swimming pools and if you find yourself to be one of the unlucky ones, Colin Irons will come to your rescue.
Other common areas that could be causing your pool in Red Oak to be leaking could be:
- Leaks in the pool equipment. Common areas would be the piping, filters, heater and pumps.
- Check the fittings in the pool for tears or separations.
- Also check lights, skimmers, returns, pool steps and corners for any obvious issues.
You can also determine if your pool is definitely leaking versus typical evaporation.
- Look for standing water in the lower areas around your pool.
- Walk around your pool and check for soft soil that is not typical.
- Mark your water level with a piece of tape and in 24 hours check to see if it has lost more than 1/4″. If less, it’s typical evaporation. If more, then you could definitely have a leak.
If you’ve determined your pool is leaking, call the professionals at Colin Irons. Your Red Oak pool leak specialists.
Serving the 75154 zip codes
Red Oak is a city in Ellis County, Texas, United States. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 10,769 at the 2010 census, up from 4,301 at the 2000 census. The North Central Texas Council of Governments projects that number to grow to 63,329 by the year 2030, as it is on the verge of explosive suburban growth. Red Oak was the exterior location for filming True Stories, directed by David Byrne of Talking Heads and released in 1986.
Red Oak is located along the northern edge of Ellis County at 32°31′32″N 96°48′22″W. Adjacent cities are Glenn Heights to the northwest, Lancaster to the north, Ferris to the east, Pecan Hill to the southeast, Waxahachie to the south, and Oak Leaf to the west. It is 18 miles (29 km) south of downtown Dallas via Interstate 35E, which has two exits in Red Oak.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Red Oak has a total area of 15.0 square miles (38.8 km2), all of it land.